Care Services, LLC was founded in 2011 and manages a family of companies that focus on the unique needs of the long-term care pharmacies and hospice providers. We offer cost-effective and resourceful pharmacy benefit solutions and services that give clients the tools and support to better focus on patients’ needs.
Long-term care pharmacies and hospice providers serve a vulnerable patient population, which requires a more focused and responsive PBM partner. With Care Services and its affiliated business lines, clients can expect the highest level of around-the-clock customer service, including clinical consultations with pharmacists and daily interactions with account managers and customer service representatives.
However, we realize that medication costs, endless paperwork, and challenging deliveries can get in the way of making this possible. But with our help, the business lines of Care Services can help you concentrate your efforts on patient care and less on administration. This way, you can be fully committed to delivering high-quality patient care.
In order to make this possible, the companies that encompass Care Services provide:
- Innovative pharmacy benefit management solutions that are customized to each client
- Best practice clinical and customer support delivered to you 24/7/365
- On-demand, local delivery options for time-sensitive packages
- Backup Medication fulfillment
- Management reports from clinical pharmacists to help you effectively control pharmaceutical costs
- Web-based Analytics & BI reporting
- Streamlined billing that includes detailed, consolidated invoices
Care Services is based in Raleigh, N.C. and has regional offices in Williamston, N.C., Rocklin (Sacramento), CA., and Arlington, TX. The company employs more than 150 people in 10 states.